- Hit a few parties. Midweek Halloween means that the party continues through early November!
- Snag that heavily discounted candy. Pumpkins on the packaging don't make the goodies any less tasty after October 31st. Remember that too much of a good thing is a bad thing-- but a bad thing at 75% off is negligible, right?
- Write your Christmas shopping list. Better sooner than later. Same with your christmas card list!
- Get serious about honing your resume. Internship applications typically start going up in the winter!
- Applying for college? I hope your essays are nearing their final stages!
- Do your homework!
- Call home and figure out what the Thanksgiving situation looks like.
- Bust out your sweaters.
- Put away the Halloween decor.
- Figure out your final exam schedule.
Halloweekend To Do List
Happy Halloweekend! Here are 10 things you should do this weekend: