This post is sponsored by Macy's! I received a gift card from Macy's. I only recommend products that I would use personally.
One of the great pleasures in life is getting dressed up. On some rare occasions you can get really dressed up. Like, crazy dressed up and glamorous. Probably one of the first occasions for this is prom, but there are definitely others. Quinces and bat mitzvahs are some other early ones for some. Other occasions include formal dances, fancy parties, and award ceremonies. Who knows, maybe even the Oscars! Or you know, your own Oscars party where you get red carpet glam, dress to the nines, and spend the night eating snacks and live tweeting your reactions. In honor of the upcoming prom season for some of my readers-- and for my other readers, who may be planning for their university's end of the year formal, or even just plotting out their outfit for the Tony's just in case-- I have compiled some baller dresses available from the Macy's Prom Shop. This is all part of my participation in the #macyscampustour, which is Macy's campaign to bring their awesomeness to those at school. Personally I'm loving fantasizing about these dresses because our school's major formal, The King and Queen's Ball, is happening next month and I have nothing to wear!
|1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6|
- Xscape One-Shoulder Cut Out Gown - This gown so so gorgeous and great if you want to go full-red-carpet. The shoulder adds some support to dancing situations, and the movement in this dress is so elegant! It comes in multiple colors, and the sparkles add real glamour to the look.
- Roberta Strapless Empire-Waist Tulle Dress - Flirty and fun, this dress is super cute! It's also a great shape for flattering those with hot legs but maybe a little more midsection than they'd like.
- Teeze Me Layered Ruffles Dress - Playing with texture is a great way to add depth, interest, and sophistication to a look-- and this dress definitely captures that! Lace + satin + layered ruffles combine in this amazing dress!
- Ruby Rox Sequined A-Line Dress - A-line dresses are universally flattering! The dress itself is not overly flashy in its lines, but the sequin design makes it pop!
- City Studio Beaded Pleated Halter Dress - I am in love with the lines of this dress! The vertical pleats lengthen your body as the horizontal belt emphasizes your waist. The gorgeous beading is to die for, and the color is perfect for spring!
- City Studios Ombre Print Illusion Dress - High-low dresses make me so happy because they combine the awesomeness of a long flowy skirt with the promise of never tripping over the front of my dress. It's a win-win! The two colors are super cute and the draping/knotting in the bodice can help make someone's chest look bigger, if that's a concern. This is robably more appropriate for a day time event.
You can check out more cute clothes for either formal events or everyday at macyscampustour.com. Which dresses are you loving for your next formal event?