|1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5|
- Quinn Cold Shoulder Sweater from Francesca's - Because I love shoulder cut outs! I also love that this is a warmer weather sweater for breezy spring and cool summer days-- and even a nice fall day. It was on sale so I had to have it!
- Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr. Lover from Sephora- This is one of my favorite lipsticks and it's running low so I figured I'd restock. It's one of my signature colors!
- Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner from Sephora- I ran out of my non-waterproof, high-precision Sephora black eyeliner and I needed more! This one didn't come with the high precision applicator, but it was waterproof, which I really needed. I actually just swapped the applicator since the bottles were the same design-- I have yet to encounter any repercussions to this swap.
- Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake from The Comic Shop - I've been collecting the individual issues of this, but I really enjoy having the full-collection book, especially since I move a lot and I worry about losing or damaging individual issues. I absolutely love the Fionna and Cake episodes of Adventure Time (as well as like, ALL of Adventure Time) so this was 100% necessary.
- Adventure Time: Seeing Red from The Comic Shop - Marceline is one of my favorite characters on Adventure Time. So of COURSE I had to get Seeing Red. It's totally obvious that I needed it in my life. (I also have the complete Marceline and the Scream Queens)
You can also often see previews of my hauls and other goodies by following my instagram and my twitter.