Last week we had a real snow day! I spent the day holing up with my bestie, my cousin, and my little brother (from another mother). We had a really good time and had basically a big sleep over. We couldn't really leave but we had a lot of fun passing time together.
Here's how we spent our snow day:
- making fires in the fireplace
- watching Gravity Falls
- making canned chili
- roasting hot dogs in the fire
- drinking tea
- playing Catan
- trying to watch Princess and the Frog but my DVD is scratched and I'm really sad about it.
- succeeding in watching Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart (you can read my review of that movie here)
- sleeping in
- playing Settler of Catan
- making and eating chicken curry
- doing facials
- being in blankets
- reading manga
How do you like to spend your snow days?