It's 5 Fandom Friday, brought to you by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick! Today's theme for #Fandom5 is favorite snacks for munching on while blogging! While I try not to snack too much while writing (it's a deep dark pit) I do have some favorite standby snacks for when my brain needs fuel.
1. Orange soda. I have a minor addiction to orange soda and I love to pound the stuff back. Boylan's Orange Soda is the most delicious soda ever. If you ever get a chance to try it-- DO IT! It's made with cane sugar which makes it extra yummy! They also have a creme soda that is out of this world, but Orange Soda is tops in my book.
2. Pirate's Booty. Aged White Cheddar Pirate's Booty is a light and tasty snack. I pop these waaaaay to often when I have them around so I try not to have a whole big bag in front of me.
3. Tea. Tea is relaxing, warming, and it's good for you. I really like drinking Korean corn and barley teas. I've been drinking them since I was a kid, so I find those flavors really pleasant.
4. Werther's Original. In further evidence that I am an old person, I really like caramel and toffee flavored hard candies.
5. Granola. I try to fill up on stuff that's at least marginally good for me. So I grab Nature Valley granola bars for a pick me up. I especially like the chocolate and peanut butter ones!