Five years ago, I created some sweet PDF printable organizers for anyone applying for schools. Getting into college (or university depending on your institution and where you're from) is a really stressful process, and the amount of paperwork involved in applying does nothing to ease your stress. That's why I put these printable organizers together-- so you could write stuff down and have all the info you need handy in a snap-- rather than taxing your brain with trying to remember everything. I've been meaning to update my handy-dandy college app organization printables for ages. The time has finally come and I've updated these documents for your stress-saving pleasure and made them available for download! And they are free-- because I love you and it matters to me that anyone who wants to pursue higher education can do so without losing their minds with stress.
After clicking the download link, you'll be taken to a Mediafire page where you can download a zipfile containing PDF printables of the College Application Deadline Organizer and the College Application Information Organizer
College Application Deadline Organizer
- Set personal deadlines for drafts of your essays, transcript requests, recommendation requests, and the all-important thank you notes. This way you remember everything!
- Separate sections for early and regular decision deadlines to keep you on top of your calendar.
- Has space to check off each item on your to-do list!
College Application Information Organizer
- 6 colleges worth of printables (print more if you need them)!
- Write in early and regular decision deadlines as necessary.
- Easily indicate whether it is or isn't a common app school.
- Keep track of your log-ins and passwords for all your online applications!
- Essay section to keep all your info on the number of essays, the prompts, and your first draft goal date.
- Easy spots to indicate applications fees, and whether or not they've been paid.
- A section to keep track of when you sent your application and transcripts.