Fall Make Up Wishlist
Sephora is having a 20% off sale soon for its members, and in preparation / celebration, I wanted to share my picks for some hot fall looks!
1. Natasha Denona - Mini Sunset Palette. If you want one amazing palette to capture the autumn, you've gotta get this mini palette. Natasha Denona's eye shadows are buttery and apply so well, especially if you put some eye shadow primer underneath. If you're looking for something a bit frostier, check out the Aeris full sized set which is now on sale!
2. Urban Decay - Born To Run Palette. Oh man. I have been absolutely lusting over this palette ever since its release. It really is perfect for all season if you are a semi-dramatic person like myself whose complexion stands up to color. My constant struggle is that I don't need like half the top row. But still, I lust and dream, especially on sale!
3. NARS - Powermatte Lip Pigment. As you may know, this formula is a favorite of mine. It is long-lasting, highly pigmented, and lays super thin like it's not even there! My picks for fall colors: Done It Again, a dark chocolate brown; Vain, a deep, brick red; Spin Me, a deep rich red-brown burgundy.
4. Stila - Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow. Shiny, dramatic, mysterious vibes from this liquid eyeshadow which you can easily blend out for a less intense line. My picks for great fall colors: Vivid Garnet, a plummy red; Smoky Quartz, an espresso brown; Vivid Jade, a deep foresty green; Jezebel, a shimmery rose gold; and Vivid Labradorite, a dramatic charcoal.
5. Becca - On The Glow Highlighter Set. This $20 mini set comes with a liquid and a powder version of the Becca highlighter in opal. It's an absolute favorite of mine and it's a good size value.